Tim and Ginger Geftakys
Tim and Ginger are very active at Kindred Community Church in Anaheim Hills, CA. Tim teaches one of the two adult Sunday classes, and one of the two men's weekly Bible studies. Tim and Ginger host a Kindred Shepherd Group in Orange.
LinkedIn lists Tim as an "Independent Sports Professional". Ginger is a lecturer at CSUF in the Elementary and Bilingual Education Department. Ginger sells her artwork and photography here, and can be reached at gingergift at aol dot com.
Tim and Ginger have never issued a public apology to people who were badly hurt under their leadership. They have made no public statement about where they stand in regard to the errors in teaching and practice in the Assembly.
You can read and comment on the discussion about Tim on the FaceBook page, "The Geftakys Assembly" page, beginning on October 4, 2016. You can also email the editor of this site if this concerns you.
Information about Tim's and Ginger's Assembly involvement is referenced in the following articles:
• Tim was out by Brent T. to make a public statement when corruption was revealed in the Geftakys ministry
• Tim and Ginger's knowledge of his brother David's domestic violence
• Tim's unorthodox theology
• Ginger's child training pamphlet
• Tim's pamphlet on the (non)Celebration of Christmas
• A letter illustrative of Tim's instruction to Campus Workers
• Tim's early history (first three paragraphs)
• Tim and Ginger's daughter Elizabeth Esther wrote a memoir of growing up in the Assembly.